According to Influencer marketing hub, out of 50 million content creators earn in six figures, only 2 million + earn in six figures. So, what do you think is why other content creators do not get success?
While there can be numerous reasons to these question, like not using the proper marketing tools, not being consistent on social media, content burn-out, etc.
Coming out with new content ideas every day, executing the idea in a planned manner, developing a personal brand from scratch, marketing the content to a specified niche, and finally maintaining consistency, is not an easy task. Though kids dream of becoming a popular content creator one day, one needs to hustle regularly to become one of those earning six figures.
Let’s list some of the key challenges content creators face by identifying how we can deal with such situations!
- Burn-out situation while creating content: We always keep saying ‘Consistency is the key’. And yes, it is the most important point if you want to succeed as an influencer or content creator monetization. But there are situations where content creators face burn-out. The pressure of creating something unique every day, coming up with different ideas and then executing it leads to the burn-out situation.
Suppose you are a fashion influencer and post makeup tutorials. You may come up with out of the box ideas every day, but adding your personal touch to that idea becomes the key obstacle at times which leads to content creation burn-out.
- Uncertainty over content performance: This is something natural that we all go through. It’s one of the toughest situations when you are waiting for the result of your performance.
While it happens regularly with content creators, when they post something and are uncertain about whether their content will reach their target audience, what will be the engagement rate, number of likes and shares, and other performance metrics.
- Building a brand and marketing it: It’s definitely not everyone’s cup of tea. That is why we refer to content creators as Solopreneurs because they are no less than Entrepreneurs who build a brand from scratch.
This is one of the toughest and costliest situations for a content creator. If you want to create your own personal brand and market it, you need to have a well-planned marketing strategy and, of course, a separate budget for marketing.
Marketing and building a brand involves the use of up-to-date social media tools, like selecting the correct demographics that are within your niche. And this is not the job of one man. It requires a team effort. Because the content creators have to focus on their content and how they can maintain its consistency.
- Collaboration and Networking with brands: If you want to earn as a content creator, you need to collaborate with brands. Especially for social media influencers, one of the prominent ways of growth is networking and collaborating with brands within their niche.
Not only for influencers but for content creators like Educators, networking via Direct messaging on Instagram or replying to the comments or queries on their courses and videos is a must.
How to deal with the challenges mentioned above?
- You need to strike a work-life balance: This is one of the most appropriate suggestions for situations like content creation burn-out or creative block. Content creators are artists, and it’s an accepted fact that an artist can never stop thinking. It’s like their brain is always on a journey to find something or reach somewhere.
So, the best suggestion is to take some time out for yourself and relax. Because until you don’t relax, you will not be able to search for something unique.
- Get a team or find the right platform: To market and advertise your content, it’s a must to have a team or nowadays, there are platforms that can bring in clients and help you build a personal brand.
So firstly, find the right platform to list your brand or display your content. As platforms earn from the content you create, so you must look out for the best platform to monetize your skillset.
How CallXP can help content creators!
CallXP is a virtual interaction platform to monetize your skillset as a content creator, like Educators, entertainers, and consultants.
Services that CallXP provide?
- CallXP will provide content creators with their own customized website, which will contain a personal touch from the creators.
- The platform will offer you a digital visiting card linked to your website.
- CallXP will bestow you with potential clients.
- Content creators can schedule their calendars using the admin panel.
- Clients and followers can join using the admin panel without the need of sharing the link.
- Our virtual platform is up-to-date, containing all the necessary tools to conduct online webinars, meetings, etc.
- CallXP will provide you with a safe payments gateway.