Sprout Social has partnered with Reuters to bring you a diverse panel of marketing and social media experts to discuss social strategy.
In this session, you’ll hear from marketing experts about how to extract real business value from social media marketing and how to focus your social strategy to meet your needs.
- Understand your audience and engage your community:
Streamline your social monitoring and uncover actionable insights from social data to inform brand and business strategy
- Stand out in an over-saturated digital space:
Create authentic, personalized, relevant content that cuts through the noise with impactful interactions that inspire and connect
- Measure performance, prove ROI and gain buy-in:
Identify the key metrics and critical reporting you need to drive strategic decision-making across the business with rich social data and dashboards
- Bianca Shaw, VP of Enterprise Social Media and Digital Brand Reputation at Caesars Entertainment
- Michael Lamp, VP of Digital and Social at Hunter PR, a Stagwell company
- Emily Sly, VP of Global Marketing at Crocs
- Jamie Gilpin, CMO, Sprout Social
- Laurel Mintz, CEO and Founder, Elevate My Brand