What’s with all the hype around influencer marketing tools?
Influencer marketing is all the rage on social media these days.
More and more consumers are turning to their favorite social media influencers to make purchasing decisions.
Why, you may ask?
People trust influencers for their knowledge, transparency, and authenticity. Moreover, influencer marketing has proven to be especially lucrative for businesses.
According to a report by Linqia, 71% of enterprise marketers said that they would increase their influencer marketing budgets in 2022.
Image via Linqia
Now, you may be sure about what you want from influencer marketing. But, how do you get started? How can you maximize ROI?
Here’s the short answer: you need the right influencer marketing tools.
Ready to find some of the best influencer marketing tools?
There are a number of influencer marketing tools that can help streamline your influencer marketing campaigns. What’s more, new solutions and tools are cropping up every other day.
Now, while that’s good news, how do you find the best influencer marketing tools?
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
As you go deeper into this article, you’ll discover some of the best influencer marketing tools, their key features, pros and cons, as well as their ease of use.
Some of the influencer marketing tools in the list offer free plans!
Read on to improve your influencer marketing strategy by using the right influencer marketing tools for your campaigns.
Image via Upfluence
First on our list is Upfluence — one of the best influencer marketing tools with a massive database of influencers and content creators.
It is an end-to-end solution that allows you to browse through vetted influencers, manage influencer relationships, make influencer payments, and measure campaign performance.
Take a closer look at the features that contribute to making Upfluence one of the viable influencer marketing tools.
- With Upfluence, you can ace your influencer search with its 20+ advanced search criteria.
- It lets you track down and activate organic ambassadors who already love your brand.
- It helps you manage all your influencer campaigns in one place.
- Upfluence works for all major social platforms like Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Twitch, and Tiktok.
- Users can save time by reaching out to multiple influencers at once.
- The tool also allows users to manage influencer payments.
- To use Upfluence, you need to invest in an annual plan.
- Upfluence offers a free Chrome Extension.
- The tool has three paid plans — Growth, Scale, and Enterprise.
- Prices for the plans aren’t mentioned on the website.
Pro Tip: Narrow down your search with unique psychographic attributes such as cultural pursuits and brand affinities.
Image via trendHERO
This is one of the influencer marketing tools that position themselves as influencer audit tools making influencer discovery a cakewalk. The tool boasts a large database of influencers and bloggers — more than 80 million accounts.
It allows users to filter influencers using more than 90 metrics, thus ensuring they find the right match.
Looking for an influencer who is a professional dancer and loves vegan food?
Rest assured that trendHERO will find you one!
Read on to know if trendHERO aligns with the best influencer marketing tools.
- Enables advanced search of influencers by demographics, subscribers, engagement, and active accounts.
- Makes in-depth influencer vetting possible by revealing the various brands an influencer has promoted before.
- Lets you create your own collection of influencers, which can be easily exported into a PDF file.
- The tool checks business as well as personal accounts.
- It is equipped with advanced machine learning, which boosts campaign performance.
- It accepts more than 13 payment providers.
- Unlike other popular influencer marketing tools, trendHERO only works with Instagram.
- The tool isn’t well-optimized for smartphones.
- Easy to use with a simple and intuitive interface.
- It offers a free 14-day trial that lets you research 1 Instagram account with up to 10,000 followers.
- A free version with limited features is available.
- The tool has three paid plans — a Lite plan priced at $9.99 per month, a Pro plan that costs $29.99 per month, and an Advanced plan for $99.99 per month.
Pro Tip: Opt for the free version if you’re simply looking for basic influencer discovery and analysis.
Image via Awario
Positioned as a ‘brand monitoring tool’ instead of an influencer marketing tool, Awario embraces a rather different, yet interesting approach to influencer research.
Awario primarily leverages social listening to help you find influencers. Through the tool, you get notified every time an influential person talks about you, your brand, or your niche.
You can then reach out to these influencers, foster a positive relationship, and finally, collaborate with them.
Interested in knowing if it truly is one of the top influencer marketing tools for your business? Read on.
- Awario helps you track relevant mentions and keywords to identify key influencers.
- The tool makes real-time monitoring for specific keywords possible, along with revealing the most influential accounts for that theme over time.
- It gives you a clear picture of the influencers’ likes, dislikes, behavior, and more.
- Awario has a good reputation for its support team.
- It monitors keywords on a number of platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Blogs & Forums, Reddit, News, and the Web.
- Users don’t need a credit card to opt for the free trial.
- Awario can be a bit tricky to use for newbies.
- It doesn’t support LinkedIn.
- Can be a bit of a learning curve owing to its unique approach to influencer research.
- Awario offers a free 7-day trial, which automatically expires if you don’t upgrade to a paid plan.
- The tool offers three different plans priced at $24 per month(Starter), $74 per month (Pro), and $249 per month (Enterprise) when billed yearly.
Pro Tip:If you’re sure about using Awario for at least a year, pay annually, and enjoy 2 months free.
Image via Ninja Outreach
Ninja Outreach is one of the best all-in-one influencer marketing tools trusted by marketers globally. The tool simplifies your influencer search by simply requiring you to enter relevant keywords.
Its built-in CRM makes campaign management a breeze.
That’s not all. As one of the popular influencer marketing tools, Ninja Outreach streamlines your email outreach campaigns too.
- Ninja Outreach’s robust software helps brands access millions of influencers as well as their email addresses.
- It takes the manual work out of influencer outreach by offering automated email outreach campaigns.
- The tool makes it easy to organize your leads, track conversion histories, and keep track of email open rates.
- Ninja Outreach provides users with a bunch of custom email templates.
- Its Chrome extension makes it possible to use the tool on the go.
- The tool now includes YouTube and TikTok influencer data as well.
- It is quite expensive when compared to most other influencer marketing tools.
- Pretty easy to use and learn on the go.
- Fiddler’s Dream Music, an entertainment agency, used Ninja Outreach to increase website traffic and generate business leads.
- Through just 10 campaigns, the brand was able to acquire several valuable leads.
- Ninja Outreach offers a 7-day free trial.
- As for paid plans, the tool offers two options — Flex which is billed at $155 per month, and Pro, billed at $259 per month when billed yearly.
Pro Tip: When subscribed to annually, Ninja Outreach offers a hefty 60% off!
Image via Followerwonk
For businesses that depend on Twitter religiously, Followerwonk is one of the best influencer marketing tools. It’s the go-to tool to find, understand, and analyze one’s Twitter followers and influencers.
However, it works only for Twitter.
So, if you want influencer marketing tools that work for multiple channels, go through the entire post!
Originally published at Attrock.com.
About The Author
Gaurav Sharma is the Founder and CEO of Attrock, a results-driven digital marketing company. Grew an agency from 5-figure to 7-figure revenue in just two years.