Are you looking to boost your B2B leads and sales through your website and social media? If the answer is yes, then it’s probably time for you to start with influencer marketing. Yes, you heard it right. You can leverage influencer marketing to promote and grow your B2B business. Although influencer marketing in a B2B business is not as simple as getting influential people to vouch for your products or services on social media, it needs a proper strategy in place. However, it is definitely worth the effort!
B2B Influencer Marketing 101
The word ‘influencer’ might conjure up associations with B2C businesses. However, unlike B2C influencers who mainly operate on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter, a B2B influencer is someone who is an industry expert or a specialised journalist. They are well-versed in a specific industry and also possess a high level of authority.
B2B influencer marketing is more than just targeting, it is about educating and engaging with the audiences. If it is done correctly, B2B influencer marketing can help build a real brand preference. Therefore, it is great for B2B companies to develop relationships and collaborate with top influencers who are related to their industry.
What Are the Advantages of B2B Marketing?
- Leverage an already existing network: Industry experts, thought leaders or influencers, no matter whatever you call them, by collaborating with them, you can leverage their existing network to expand your customer base and also work with previously inaccessible companies.
- Build a narrative of trust: By partnering with influencers, you can reinforce your brand’s existing narrative in a new manner through different people, enhancing your brand’s credibility.
- Understand customers’ need & pain points: Deep insights into what the customers actually want can help in building a strong marketing strategy. Working with B2B influencers enables a brand to constantly check with purchase decision makers and understand their requirements.
- Add human touch to the brand: Competition is ever increasing, making authenticity the core differentiator of a brand. Influencers not just help in garnering reach and visibility but also help in humanising the brand, thereby generating trust.
How to Find the Right Influencers for Your Brand?
By now you must be convinced why your B2B brand needs an influencer marketing plan. However, now comes the most crucial part — to get the right influencer(s). An influencer’s reach might be an important thing to consider at this stage, however, it is not the only parameter to be considered. You can follow the 4R approach while selecting influencer(s) for your campaigns. They are:
- Reach: As we said, reach is not the only but definitely an important aspect to consider while selecting an influencer for your B2B campaigns, as you would want to know how far will your brand’s message reach if you collaborate with them.
- Relevance: You should check how many times an influencer talks about the topics that are relevant to your business or industry. Does their voice match your company’s vision?
- Response: This is a very important step to separate real influencers from those who have a community but rarely engage with them. Check how active the influencer really is and how much engagement they generate.
- Reference: Watch out for the references and recommendations of the influencers that you have already collaborated with. Chances are they might recommend some other genuine influencers to you.
Finally, for every message a brand creates to share with their customers, there is an opportunity for collaboration with credible voices. These voices also have a large network of people who wait to listen to them.
Instagram Influencer Marketing is growing & will not be slowing down soon. These and other skilled content creators are transforming the creators’ economy, providing enormous possibilities for businesses and brands. An Influencer Marketing Agency in India helps brands collaborate with influencers. Companies can develop a specific marketing campaign that is targeted toward their potential customers and has gained the trust of these influential individuals. Influencers on social media also assist brands in endorsing their products, which may help brands gain greater reach and a higher chance of a conversion. When they choose to collaborate with these influential global personalities in a variety of niches will benefit from the advantages of putting their products in front of the entire world audience. As a global influencer marketing agency, realises these influencers’ massive potential to their audiences and wants to assist. Our clients collaborate with these world-class influential social media personalities. We’ve created a community of the most effective Instagram influencers around the globe and can assist you in getting your business put in front of the ideal public at the right time and with the right influencers.
If you are interested in learning more about influencer marketing and how it can benefit your business? Email us at email@example.com, and we shall get back to you!