An influencer platform can be defined as an automated software supporting brands and agencies to find the right influencers to collaborate with and who fit their brand style, while managing and measuring the overall results of Influencer Marketing campaigns. This is possible thanks to the database of influencers that these platforms offer, through which brands and agencies can access demographics, audience, interests of various content creators and evaluate the most suitable social media talent for them. The filters that can be applied to the database of an influencer platform are informative and reliable as they allow them to spot fake followers and detect suspicious activities.
More importantly, an influencer platform enables brands and agencies to manage the payment process, gifting products, real-time tracking of posts by selected influencers and it can calculate shares, clicks, impressions, reactions, referrals, direct sales etc, in order to quantify individual and aggregated performance.
It can be said that an influencer platform is a powerful tool through which executing Influencer Marketing campaigns because it allows brands and agencies to:
- Have access to global creator profiles
- Have access to reliable metrics to vet influencers
- Search for and hire a numerous amount of content creators, all at the same time
- Automate product (gifts) deliveries to influencers
- Easily track sales
- Easily track performance
- Have full control of the Influencer Marketing campaign
- Make a budget-friendly investment, by choosing to use these platforms as affordable solutions for the managing of Influencer Marketing
Finally, it is relevant to indicate that not all influencer marketing platforms offer the same tools and services and thus work in the same way; therefore, it is significant to research the platform that can best support your marketing necessities.